17 Travel Brands Confirmed To Speak At The Travel Data Analytics, Revenue & Pricing Conference: A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 12th September 2018, Hallam Conference Centre, Central London.
4 Tour Operators - 2 Airlines - 3 Hotels - 3 Booking & Comparison Sites - 1 Cruise Company - 3 DMO’s - 1 Transport Company
Best-Practice Reporting & Analytics Techniques Which Harness Big Data & New Technological Advances In The Travel Industry To Measurably Drive Efficient & Effective Insights & Produce Greater Revenues & Results:
1. Innovative Data Visualisation & Reporting Tools: Benchmark reporting platforms and tools you could and should be using for your organisations’ needs
2. Game-Changing Revenue Management & Pricing Strategies: Get the most out of your data with clever reporting strategies, systems and technique
3. Macro Trends & Impacts On Travel: Top tips on how best to react to and proactively predict these shifts, trends and uncertainties
4. Optimising Big Data Integration: Tackle big data integration, storage and analysis for actionable, meaningful insights which will inform commercial strategies~
5. Embracing New Technology: Gain senior buy-in for the latest technology innovations to create quick wins and simplified processes
6. Enhanced Forecasting Models: Essential advice on what works, what doesn’t and how others are using forecasting to best effect
7. Predictive Analytics, AI & Machine Learning? Deciphering the benefits and challenges of adopting predictive analytics for data in travel
8. Leverage Customer Intelligence: Create greater efficiency and value in your product offerings with unique insights into data collection, segmentation and targeting techniques
‘Interesting and thought-provoking content that you can take back to implement new ideas in your own business.’ TUI
‘Thought-provoking and engaging with a programme of great speakers.’ Department for Transport
‘Really educational. It was great to hear from such a diverse range of speakers representing different organisations and topics.’ InterContinental Hotels Group
'Very relevant to today's issues in travel from senior, very knowledgeable speakers.' Dublin Airport
Why Attend This Travel Data Analytics, Revenue & Pricing Conference?
- One Inspiring, Results-Driven Day
- 17 Industry-Leading Travel Brands Presenting On Your Hottest Data, Analytics, Revenue & Pricing Challenges Within The Travel Industry
- 2 Interactive Panel Discussions: "Macro Trends & Impacts" and "Embracing New Tech In Travel"
- 1 Double Perspective: Advanced Data Visualisation
- Live Demo: A Live Demonstration Of Three Tools Within A Secure & Scalable Cloud Computing Environment - With Flybe
- 4 Peer-To-Peer Discussions: Automation • User Experience • GDPR • Breaking Down Team Siloes
- 2 Conference Chairpersons
1 Day. 17 Travel Brands Speaking: Advanced Data Visualisation & Reporting Tools • Next-Level Revenue Management & Pricing Strategies • Macro Trends & Impacts • Data Integration Strategies • Embracing Technology In Travel • Forecasting Models • Predictive Analytics, AI & Machine Learning • Customer Intelligence
The Travel Data Analytics, Revenue & Pricing Conference Programme
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Nicolas Alsterdal, CRME Director European Revenue, Management & Distribution, Choice Hotels
ADVANCED DATA VISUALISATION
09.20 Benchmark Your Data Visualisation Tools & Optimise Your Reporting & Analysis With Evolved & Innovative Tools
09.20 Perspective One With Thomas Cook UK & Ireland
Claire Lord, Head of Development & Delivery – Strategic Yield, Thomas Cook UK & Ireland
Steven Rushworth, Head of Strategic Yield, Thomas Cook UK & Ireland
09.45 A Live Demonstration Of Three Tools Within A Secure & Scalable Cloud Computing Environment
Ben Mayo, Strategy Analyst, Flybe PLC
REVENUE & PRICING STRATEGIES
10.05 Next-Level Reporting Strategies, Systems & Techniques To Ensure You Get The Most Out Of Available Data For Advanced, Dynamic Revenue & Pricing Strategies & Better Returns
Jochen Schnadt, Chief Commercial Officer, flybmi
MACRO TRAVEL TRENDS & IMPACTS - PANEL
10.25 From Political To Seasonal To Macro & Weather, What Are The Impacts Of External Factors On Your Business Strategies & How Can You Best React & Proactively Predict These Changes?
Malcolm Bell, Chief Executive, VisitCornwall
Steve Smith, Director – Commercial & Business Development, Virgin Holidays
10.55 Informal Networking Break & Morning Refreshments
11.25 We Now Have More Data Than Ever At Our Fingertips. Optimise Big Data Integration, Storage & Analysis For Achievable, Meaningful Insights Which Will Inform Commercial Strategies
Rob Paterson, CEO, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
11.45 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. Can you help organisations in the travel industry improve their data and analytics results? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
12.15 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
INFORMAL PEER DISCUSSIONS
12.45 Network With Other Attendees & Join One Of Our Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Embracing Automation
Lee Buchanan, Head of Distribution, Hallmark Hotels
B) User Experience
James Neaves, Head of Business Intelligence for Hotel Search, trivago
D) Breaking Down Team Siloes
13.15 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Jack Wright, Principal Data Scientist, TravelSuperMarket
EMBRACING TECHNOLOGY PANEL
13.30 Embracing Technological Developments & Gaining Senior Buy-In With Insights Into How New Tech Can Create Quick Wins & Simplify Your Current Processes
Amiy Chatley, Digital Analytics Manager for Marketing, TUI Group
Ikenna Uzoh, Head of Analytics, VisitBritain
Graeme McDermott, Chief Data Officer, Addison Lee
14.00 Maximise Your Past Data Analysis To Inform Future Decision-Making Regarding Product Strategy, Pricing & Target Occupancy Levels With Insights Into Adaptive, Accurate Forecasting Models
Heather Walker, Senior Data Scientist & Econometrician, Carnival UK Group
14.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. Can you help organisations in the travel industry improve their data and analytics results? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
14.50 Informal Networking Break & Afternoon Refreshments
AI & MACHINE LEARNING - PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
15.30 With Everything Moving Towards Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, What Are The Benefits & Challenges Of Adopting Predictive Analytics In Your Processes?
George Theologou, Senior Data Scientist, Skyscanner
15.50 Recognising The Importance Of The People Behind The Data & How Truly Understanding Your Customer Needs Leads To Greater Efficiency & Value In Your Product Offerings
Magdalena Rozmyslowska, Senior Data Manager, VisitScotland
16.10 Chair’s Closing Remarks
16.30 Official Close Of Conference
Can you help organisations in the travel industry improve their data and analytics results? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book your exhibitions and two delegate passes before Thursday 26th July for only £2,299 +VAT (save £500). Click here to register your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
After a little more on travel marketing? Don't miss the post-conference, 5th annual Digital Travel Marketing Conference - Future Trends & Technologies on 13th September, London. Be inspired by 24+ travel brands speaking including Kuoni, Skyscanner, Contiki, Virgin Trains and Secret Escapes on conversion-boosting, tech-savvy digital and social media marketing.